martes, 17 de noviembre de 2009

Violence...

So yeah,I haven't had time to write because of all of the school work that I have been doing but hopefully this semester is coming to an end (Thank you God!!!!).Lately there has been a lot of violence going on in Puerto Rico but there has been one case that has caught a lot of peoples attention.It's about this guy who got brutally murdered and later burned and dismembered.Apparently he was homosexual and the guy who killed him is an homofobic son of a *&^%@.I mean seriously did he had to do that?! Did he even though about how he would have felt is it would've happened to someone close to him?! This is very wrong and sad.I get that some people are afraid of homosexuals or think that it is a wrong thing but murder isn't going to solve anything,it's just going to make things worst.I am deeply saddened by this disturbing news and I hope that the victim's soul sleeps in eternal rest,but things like this can't go on.If violence keeps increasing all there will be left is middle aged and old people,there will be almost no teenagers or young adults left.So please stop the violence even if it's a only a 5%.Innocent people die everyday on the streets of not only Puerto Rico but other countries around the world.Violence is destroying our entire human race.It's in our hands to try to stop it from eating us and other human beings alive.It's like a pandemic infeccious disease,it's spreading really quick.Even children are vulnerable to becoming tomorrow's delinquents.This has to stop somehow.I cannot believe what I'm seeing today with my own eyes,it's just unveliebable.Parents killing their childrens and visceversa,domestic violence,child abuse,sexual explotation,little kids running wild with guns on their hands,etc.What will this world be in 10 years if things do not change?! You tell me.

"Be the change you want to see in the world."

- Ghandi

Violence Pictures, Images and Photos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario